Should you not be entirely satisfied with your purchase you can log a return or exchange and we will arrange to collect and refund you or swap within 30 days of purchase.
This is provided the product is returned in a 100% saleable condition, in it's original box with packaging intact and product unused. R100 per item will be charged for returns or exchanges of new products.
Should you have a warranty issue with a used product you can log a return and we will contact you to arrange to collect the product for inspection.
Our warranty is valid for 6 months from date of purchase but, given that running shoe use varies according to your mileage, the overall condition of the product will be taken into account:
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Definition of a defective product:
- A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
- Comfort issues
To log a return : https://www.omni-sport.com/pages/returns-exchanges